a Bible church holding to the testimony of Jesus Christ (Rev. 1:2)
One way to deploy your influence at Holly Tree Chapel is through volunteering. There are many ways to get involved at Holly Tree Chapel!
Making a decision to contribute by volunteering is one of the most fun and rewarding ways to get plugged in to the life of the church. You meet other people that have the same interests and you get to participate in a vital part of what makes Holly Tree Chapel such a great place!
God deliberately shaped and formed you to serve. He gave you certain abilities and talents to put to work for Him. What is your PLACE? Can you....?
- Prepare a casserole for the freezer
- Make and/or deliver a meal
- Run an errand or take someone shopping
- Visit a church member in the hospital or recovering at home
- Provide transportation to an appointment or to church
- Provide 30 minutes of light housework
- Perform minor home repairs
- Commit to praying regularly for a specific person in need
- Come along side a member with long-term care needs
- Send notes of encouragement
- Be a contact person for members who need short-term assistance
- Make others feel welcome on Sunday
- Creatively use the talents and abilities God has given you to serve in your own unique way
After you have selected your area of interest and you want to "sign up" to be a volunteer, contact Jeannette Lewis in the Chapel office at 903/769-3501. She will add you to the volunteer pool and check your availability when a need arises.
In the meantime, you may want to consider one or more of the current service opportunities listed below:
- Ushers are needed - contact Leon Ward - 903/769-4006
- Food Ministry volunteers needed - contact Dennis Bowman at 903/629-7758
- Nursery helpers - contact Suzan Armstrong 903/769-4493
- Children's Church, Junior Church or Vacation Bible School helpers - contact Suzan Armstrong at 903/769-4493